Spring is here! Good Housekeeping reveals 10 colors that will brighten up your home this season!
1. Blush – This color adds warmth to a room in a subtle way.
2. Bright Blue – With this being Pantone’s Color of the Year, we will see it everywhere.
3. Sage Green – The soft tone of sage green brings an airy feeling to a room.
4. Camel – Light tone leathers will become popular this season.
5. Coral – Living coral was Pantone’s Color of the Year in 2019. This color can bring happiness to any room.
6. Yellow – Buttery yellow is one of the most popular spring colors. Adding a yellow light fixture, or pillows, or throw blanket, can really brighten up a room.
7. Olive Green – Olive green transitions well between seasons. This is a color that you can keep year-round.
8. Pastels – A great way to bring the outdoors in is using pastels. They can mimic the colors of the outdoors but are toned down enough to use in any room.
9. Sky Blue – Sky blue is a cheerful color that can be used as an accent or as a statement piece.
10. White – Adding white to your house will brighten it up. You don’t have to do all white, it can be adding sheer white curtains, a white vase, or linens.
For more on these spring colors visit Good Housekeeping